Camille D. Hamilton
4329 Payne Ave #402
San Jose, CA 95117
- Aspiring writer with focus on creativity and general expression. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Seeking establishment in literary communities exihibits self-motivation and strong orginaztional skills.
- Act as resource for literary analysis and peer-editing.
- Retain own original style and employ capacity for diction and vice.
- Write poetry and have produced an 80-page manuscript.
- Managed host tasks as Lead Host at Cucina Cucina. Oversaw host duties and responsibilities and
- supervised project completions. Directed shift positions and delegated desk responsibilities
- in order for each shift to run smoothly. Set an example of maturity and professionalism paired with
- an easygoing attitude that the girls could respect and follow.
- Recepetive to customer needs in each customer service position held. Employed listening skills to
- provide the exerience so desired. Compromising and problem solving attitude toward co-workers and
- supervisors. Able to effectively manipulate a given situation for the sustainance of positive
- expression and maintenance of lucrative results.
DeAnza College, CA - currently enrolled, English major/Psychology minor
Prospect High School - Saratoga, CA - 1996 Graduate
Receptionist, Consilium, Inc.
8/97 - Present
Hostess/Server, Cucina!Cucina! Italian Cafe
- Receptionist and Office Clerk to Human Resources.
- Responsible for management and orginazation of front desk.
- Direct phone calls; distribute faxes; log in deliveries; assist in miscellaneous tasks.
- Short-time HR Administrator handled filing, data entry, reports, and special projects in HR.
4/97 - 9/97
Customer Service Representative, Blockbuster Video
- Lead Hostess promoted to Server.
- Host duties included management and organization of the host desk; supervision of host staff.
- Directed and delegated desk responsibilities and initiated in training policies and procedures.
- Serving duties included an attention to detail, timeliness, organization, and clear communication.
3/96 - 2/97
Clerical Assignments, Murray Enterprises Inc.
- Duties included customer service; cashiering; data entry; account maintenance, and answering phones.
- Obtained trainer status within one month of start date.
- Initiated special projects and worked quickly and efficiently.
- Trusted with management level responsiblities and tasks.
8/96 - 12/96
- Various clerical assignments.
- Duties included directing phone calls; filing; distributing faxes; and data entry.